Western Australian White Card
Time & Location
About The Event
CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
The WA White Card course is a mandatory requirement for anyone that wants to work in the construction industry. Learners Must reside in WA to receive the White Card.
This course will be delivered by Blue Dog Traininng (RTO #31193) and facilitated by IOGTA for a streamlined delivery.
The course is 1 & 1/2 days*, $85 p/person (CURRENTLY ON SPECIAL)
*Training time may vary for each learner depending on prior knowledge.
Day 1, Monday 8th of June: 8am to 2pm (end time may vary) - White Card theory
Day 2, Tuesday 9th of June: 8am onwards, 30 minute sessions per person - White Card practical demonstration assessment
Learning will be online, self-paced and facilitated by IOGTA staff, whom are available for additional assistance if required.
Social distancing and good hygene practices will be observed at all times.
Included in the price:
- Laptop access for theory learning
- Video call services arranged for practical demonstration
- PPE required for the practical demonstration - excludes safety boots
- Air-conditioned and comfortable location for training
- Administrative assistance including USI applications/verifications
- Morning tea facilities
Enrolments must be received by the 1st of June.
Minimum of 6 participants required to preoceed with the above schedule.