RIIWHS205D Traffic Controller and RIIWHS302D Basic Worksite Traffic Management
On successful completion of the written and practical assessments, WA Skills Training will apply for the candidate’s accreditation with MRWA, and issue a Main Roads Traffic Management Certificate and Photographic Identity card. Candidates will also receive a Statement of Attainment.
Time & Location
Dates will be advised
Indian Ocean Group Training Association
About The Event
Guests will be advised of the course dates by an IOGTA staff member, as it becomes available. Please contact IOGTA Office if you require any further information. Thank you.
- State traffic management legislation
- Site and equipment safety requirements
- Traffic control devices, signs and barricades
- Traffic control signals and calculation of travel speed
- Operation and maintenance of equipment, including radio
- Site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities
- Civil construction terminology
- JHA / Safe work method statements
- Traffic management plans
- Planning and preparation of workplace communication using equipment and systems
- Completion of written documentation
This course will be delivered by a third party organisation.